We're excited to offer the following positions within our growing organization!
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help organize marketing events
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree
Location: Fremont, California, United States
Part-Time Internship $15.00 per hour
Interested applicants can apply .
We are super excited to introduce Cambodian food culture to the Silicon Valley community at our debut restaurant, Angkor Chef!
We are looking for a Cook with passion to create new dishes for our guests and grow with us. You will be responsible for preparing awesome Cambodian dishes with a chance to become a lead cook. Duties include prepping meals by weighing, measuring, and mixing ingredients, cooking meals, checking ingredients for freshness, and arranging and garnishing the dishes. You will also be in charge of ensuring that the kitchen and equipment are properly cleaned and maintained.
To be successful in this job, you will need thorough experience with hot and cold food preparation, and a willingness to learn Cambodian culinary skills. Culinary school education is preferred, and prior experience in a related position is an advantage.
- Prepare awesome Cambodian meals for our customers.
- Weigh, measure, mix and prep ingredients according to recipes.
- Steam, grill, boil, bake or fry meats, fish, vegetables, and other ingredients.
- Check food and ingredients for freshness.
- Arrange and garnish dishes.
- Work well under pressure and within the time limit.
- Ensure that the kitchen area, equipment and utensils are cleaned.
- Wow our guests with amazing dishes.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Culinary school 2-4 year degree or foreign equivalency preferred.
- Prior experience in related food and beverage service and food preparation positions.
- Thorough experience with hot and cold food preparation.
- Good working knowledge of accepted sanitation standards and health codes.
- Ability to use slicers, mixers, grinders, food processors, etc.
- Able to handle work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to learn Cambodian culinary skills: portioning noodles, work with bamboo skewers
Location: San Jose, California
Part-Time progressing to Full-Time: $20.00 per hour
Interested applicants can apply .